No luck in the shop....

Guys I was very excited when I completed my 300 souls
Even I purchased 100 souls in limited items but again there was no luck in shop..
I got inferno helm and holy wings both of them are unusable...
No Worry bro. I agree with you. Shops are not burst like before....😔 Anyway, have you tried item draw in shop wearing full set. Jigen, I have an question?? Is there any chances , drop uniques of same set which we wear during drawings equipment??? Your views about that???

Kartik Yes there is a big chance you will get the same unique equipment in shop like the one you are equipped with. In my experience in the shop, I got four (4) lightning swords and a lot of lightning armors and accessories while wearing Lightning set in the shop always. Those 4 lightning swords are all used in combine method to find missing unique swords like Dark and Inferno so in total, 5 L.ning swords is what I got overall. Like those swords, the armors are combined as well.

The reason is because it is only my completed unique set in a long time. And I'm equipped with it even when drawing in the shop. For now I'm wearing Dark items when drawing in the shop but I only got lots of Dark armor and NO Dark sword. Sometimes I just laughed it off even thou I'm pissed 😅
Kartik
No Worry bro. I agree with you. Shops are not burst like before....😔 Anyway, have you tried item dra...
I don't have full dark set but only dark armors..
I don't know when I will get my other dark items even drop rates are low these days......
Ahh Sohan the shop usually doesn't give uniques multiple times when you reach level 100 so I suggest if you get one, you should buy another day or two to save souls. It was just my observation cause it happened many times. I hope our luck changes soon for the better.
DARK SR
I don't have full dark set but only dark armors.. I don't know when I will get my other dark items ...
Ok Sohan!!!
Which dark stuff that you're needy for???
I think you have dark sword..
Which is the main...🤙
lazyboi
Ahh Sohan the shop usually doesn't give uniques multiple times when you reach level 100 so I suggest...
Yaaahh.....
I think collection way must continue till reach our goal.
Just collect the required stuff such as gold unless until we got our turn.....:-):-)
Kartik
Ok Sohan!!! Which dark stuff that you're needy for??? I think you have dark sword.. Which is the...
I need dark sword amulet and ring to complete my dark set
I only have dark armors....
DARK SR
I need dark sword amulet and ring to complete my dark set I only have dark armors....
Sohan I think you will still get the missing Dark items soon because you haven't got it yet. It's just a matter of time. If you have all of them, then the problem starts. It's much harder to get a sword now than when it's not complete like what's happening to me. So don't lose hope. It will still come. Collect souls as much as possible.
GUYS THERE IS A PATCH UPDATE.

Check your device if it's android 5 or later. Old devices using android 4 or lower will not be supported anymore.

If only it was a new set or new wings update then we'll all be happy 😄