Hello there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I saw the topic and I agree that there are way less unique items in the shop and in dropps... I'm farming the inferno mode and... Some legendary items, but nothing unique ๐Ÿคจ I got some nice stats by upgrading my stuff (170M attk for 440M def) , and I did clean every stage to 9.10, witch I can't clean because I don't have enought damage... I Am still farming for new unique items, and stacking gold and stones for upgrade my sword (it's +666 Here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ) And I'm rank 716 in arena, but there are only cheaters Here, lvl 50 but insane stats...

It's correct that the drop rates for unique are lower than other tier items, but it has been this way since the beginning. Nothing has been changed in regards to the drop rates. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Hey how are you Tanatos? It's been a long time since you appeared. I thought you're gone for good ๐Ÿ˜„. Welcome back bro.

If you read Sohan's comments, you know it's true. The droprates for uniques is ridiculously low this days so we are discussing why the hell is this happening. Even I myself noticed I haven't got even one for months of playing everyday so there is something wrong. Maybe if it's only me but you, Sohan and Kartk also is experiencing this problem and my cousin too. I think Nanoo wants to tell us this is normal. Oh my gahd
And since the last patch I have laggs when there are too much monster or when I summon too much allies...
Even in the shop, with 300 souls (3x100 souls drawn) , i only got one legendary helm. Nothing unique. 300 souls = one month watching video and doing raid and free gift... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Tanatos
Even in the shop, with 300 souls (3x100 souls drawn) , i only got one legendary helm. Nothing unique...
Whats upp!!! Dude... It's been a long time that haven't seen youh... By the way , I'm too got tired from arena. Madly slashing sword on every opponent.... But unable to win specially from those have Inferno set with wings. Just feel exhausts.....

Hey tanatos how r ya
Guys finally I used my 300 souls and got a dark armor and a blizzard amulet which I combined with inferno amulet and got dark amulet
Finally some luck...
Yeah kartik that's useless to expect something on arena because there are too much cheaters.... I just do 5 match everyday for the keys and the treasures.
Guys I think that we get a dark item by combining blizzard and inferno item...
What do u all think??
Does anyone have tried combining blizzard and inferno sword to get a dark one?
DARK SR
Guys I think that we get a dark item by combining blizzard and inferno item... What do u all think?...
Told you Sohan, you will get a dark item soon, it's just a matter of time and luck ๐Ÿ‘

I combined plenty of unique swords but I haven't got the chance to combine inferno with a blizzard. In almost all combinations, I used a lightning sword with inferno or the same kind of swords but no Dark sword resulted. Maybe Kartik have tried it cause he said he used to combine unique swords as well. If not then maybe you can try it out yourself to see if it works. If only I have a spare I'll try it ๐Ÿ˜

Also don't forget to SAVE. Whatever happens at least you will still have it.