Unique sets

Was wondering whats the best lvl 50 unique set in game? I've read most people aim for dark...and some cry for the sword? I'm running a inferno set atm.
Well.. one reason is Dark set have ALL the advantages in game stages including dark dungeon and Infinity tower except maybe arena. It is a unique set than can be both good in arena or stages with enough upgrades thus giving a player a dependable set in either task. Another thing is, the Dark set is the hardest to complete of all sets making it exclusive only to few players unlike other sets that you see everytime.

I have a dark set and I notice it's much easier and fun to use than my full inferno and lightning set. I don't know, maybe it's just my impression but otherwise an Inferno set is good and dependable as it is.
lazyboi
Well.. one reason is Dark set have ALL the advantages in game stages including dark dungeon and Infi...
Yupp the dark set is unique because:-
1.It gives additional 20%atk in stages
2.Its set effect is unique I.e.7% instant kill
3.Even the name of the game is dark sword meaning that there must be somethingg special about it...
4.Its look is exquisite..
Absolutely....
But you know what , Inferno Set have most advantages. Like :-
1. Sharp 50% attack increases
2. Wings will another advantage that fills up hp every seconds
3. Almost every treasure items increases significantly attack which beneficial more to inferno holders (treasure bonus = 370% atk)
4. Red stones more easily available than magic and dark stones
5. Red stone in budget like many stones accept dark but costly than iron stone
6. More chance of winning in arena(set effect) Last all sets are uniques and part of the game...:-):-):-)
Kartik bro, the no.1 50% increase attack upon completion is not absolute. I read something about it years ago and the damage given is questionable. I tried it myself computing and comparing the amount of damage given but the set effect does not give me exact 50% damage after full equip. I compared it with full dark set with no uprades and the result is dissapointing.

No.2 wings can only be beneficial if user has tremendous amount of defense and can become worthless if opponent uses certain kind of skill.

No. 3 to 5 is agreeable to some extent.

No. 6 we don't know for sure if all inferno users are victorious versus non inferno ones. But with items much more easier to acquire, there is no question majority of those in the ranking are inferno users.
lazyboi
Kartik bro, the no.1 50% increase attack upon completion is not absolute. I read something about it...
Ohkey....
1. You said it isn't absolute (50% atk). But how is 20 % attack works for dark sword??? A very little bit. Again in comparison full inferno vs full dark set , your disappointment will vary on options of entire sets such as attack option crit rate,damage and so on may differ.....
2. Wings have clear advantage , just play arena!!! Even having similar stats winning chances are greater. Arena have time limit and inferno performed very dominant as well as defensive in same time makes itself similar stats opponent difficult.
3. Last but not the least , instant kill will never work in arena . Just feels like normal16 tier set. As far as stages concerned almost times instant kill never acts as instant kill. Actually you already hit enough result kills. Another point is instant kill isn't global means not works on boss monster unlike remaining set effects....:-):-):-)
Kartik
Ohkey.... 1. You said it isn't absolute (50% atk). But how is 20 % attack works for dark sword??? A...
Kartik bro. Dark sword also has a discrepancy but because inferno has a higher rate of attack bonus, the amount of added damage is very visible upon equip. I know because I have both sets and at one time experimented on their ouput using souls to force their stats or options to almost the same degree just to know what will happen. It's not only me, I saw comments before in the old forum but I cannot show you cause it's gone.

In your case about wings yes it's true. Inferno has an advantage as I saw a match like you said and witnessed it personally. But there is another fight I saw using lightning with almost same attack and defense with an inferno that hold on to win with a skill that can kill.
What skills do you have in your sword now bro?

True instant kill have a disadvantage in arena including boss monsters and also because it's 7%. You're right about this. But I still enjoy using Dark set in dark dungeon and stages to collect stones and gold because when I use a skill, I still can kill a few monsters instantly. It's fun to use that's why I want to have 2 sets if possible.
lazyboi
Kartik bro. Dark sword also has a discrepancy but because inferno has a higher rate of attack bonus,...

Hmm...
I think I know . Are you talking about this one??? That didn't make inferno loose bro. In fact inferno can prevent from attack. Don't forget about wings in today's arena...
Of course Jigen!!! Every set is best and unique on their own place. Yupp I know I'm dark set fan too. Again blizzard is my second crush.😍 Well , just skip this. Are you on PUBG???
Kartik
Hmm... I think I know . Are you talking about this one??? That didn't make inferno loose bro. In fa...
Ahh No... it's not that video Kartik because that is an old video from youtube and those players in the picture have no wings. The battle that I saw was a video in my friends phone in 2018 and have complete set with wings. He did not upload it on youtube. He just want to show-off like others in the group. And his set was able to win against his opponent with inferno set.

And about PUBG I have played it once or twice in my brother's PC when he allowed me to use his account. It was a time when the game was so famous in PC like FortNite but it was years ago. I don't have the app in my phone cause I don't know if it will run properly as I am only using android 6 phone.
True .. every set is special on their own. If only we can trade in this game, I will give you my extra blizzard sword, both armors and a ring. You can have it. You just have to find an amulet to complete 😁.

I have 2 lightning and blizzard swords each. The rest is one a piece. I want to use a new set cause I'm getting bored of lightning. I have been using it for 3 years already.