Current stats

Guys my DEF has increased significantly after acquiring dark amulet at the cost of ATK..
You should also show your stats too...
Sohan.. are you sure you're okay with this? Your attack has been severely impaired and degraded to a pitiful degree. I didn't mean to be so harsh but I think I'll be getting a hard time finishing a round with that kind of damage in dark dungeon or dark stages. You need a huge upgrade on your sword or at least reset something on one of your items to balance it a little.
Bro.. I would like to post mine but I have a REAL problem. If you have read my post on Tanatos thread dated January 20, 2020 you will know my predicament. In that post I was talking with Kartik about the problem (bug) in the forum which prevented me from posting anything but text.
I have reported it and several problems to Nanoo but their reply was -> they are looking into it and sorry for the inconvenience.

So for now I can't do anything but wait for an answer or a fix. I hope they can help me somehow 😭
Yehh....
Sohan I had similar experience. I actually agree with Jigen, you need to fix option for the best. Well I have an question how often you play light sanctuary? Because both of us have allies that really helps in journey. One of my allies (wizard of element ) much stronger than me in attack. I mean you're far in level than me so as for allies. Mean to say why not???
It's true... allies can help you in your progress. That wizard is so good. How did you get yours Kartik? With certain technique you can finish off all monsters in one shot 😅. I bet you know how.
lazyboi
Sohan.. are you sure you're okay with this? Your attack has been severely impaired and degraded to a...
Nope zigen but my def has also increased.....
I prefer def over atk and I will also upgrade my sword and treasures to increase atk.
Kartik
Yehh.... Sohan I had similar experience. I actually agree with Jigen, you need to fix option for t...
Kartik I don't play light sanctuary because I don't need allies
I liked the game back then when there were no allies....
DARK SR
Nope zigen but my def has also increased..... I prefer def over atk and I will also upgrade my swor...
Ok Sohan if you insist. I am just wondering how you will do it. Your attack amount to defense have a very big gap.
You see, I have no problem in defense as I can collect several pieces of iron stones per day and magic stones. It's easier to collect than other stones. My only problem is gold for upgrades. It consumes more than I can upgrade.

Also the game years ago is easier to finish even when you're alone. They added the concept of allies cause the developer has increased the difficulty in each mode. They want you to use it so you can access harder stages faster than normal phase. Allies have greatly helped me and this is true.