END OF ERA

FINALLY....... I BRING THE LIGHT. DARK DRAGON IS NO MORE. PEOPLES COME OUT OF PAIN! DARK CASTLE WILL SHINE FOREVER!!! CHEERS....:-):-):-)
Did you really finished the last dragon in dark mode? That was a nice feat indeed.
I thought you will battle multiple dragons as last enemy in that round 😅.
You still have to get stronger. The tower is waiting for you.

Hey Sohan and Tanatos, how was your progress nowadays?
Are these the final words displayed in game or just ur thoughts..
If not then what did the game say??
DARK SR
Are these the final words displayed in game or just ur thoughts.. If not then what did the game say...
Just GAME OVER!!!
And yeh words are mine. The actual message was at hell completion. After defeated last dark dragon , it will sent you back
" FORGOTTEN FOREST " of dark difficultly. Then you will seen most difficult light sanctuary stage and of course fire nightmare at last....
lazyboi
Did you really finished the last dragon in dark mode? That was a nice feat indeed. I thought you w...
Yeh bro!!!
I'm currently at 257th floor 😁
I'm at level 10.7 of dark mode... But It's hard because since the patch I get hardcore laggs when I do 300+ combo (something like 1 FPS... ) so it's harder to play with it 😅 And level 170 on dark dungeon 😃
I got a unique drop finally after so much time which was inferno ring but when I combined it with blizzard one I got inferno ring again..
Not so much luck huh..
Kartik
Just GAME OVER!!! And yeh words are mine. The actual message was at hell completion. After defeate...
What.. so the ending didn't even give an ending credits scene or congratulatory message?

Oh well.. whatever hehe 😄
What is that fire nightmare thing you said?
lazyboi
What.. so the ending didn't even give an ending credits scene or congratulatory message? Oh well...
Hmm...
Same dark dragon which we seen (as boss) every last stage of each difficulties.....
So Kartik it's the same eh. Guess 1 dragon is enough 😄

Tanatos bro, you did update to the latest patch like me right? Don't you have any problems in posting here in the forums?

There was a latest patch released. I updated immediately cause I thought that was the fix. My version now is 2.3.5 but it didn't solve the problem about posting with image. The patch only prevents it from crashing and unresponsive but the feature of adding image is now totally disabled. Can't believe it though, I'm really disappointed.