End of era 2

Hey Kartik now you Are not the only of us who destroyed the dark dragon!! I don't have your stats but... When every monster one shot me, even the little monsters who spawn when mini boss have been destroyed did 40-50 % of hp per auto... I tought it was impossible with these stats but in fact it was possible!!
Bro congrats now you should focus on arena and infinity tower because they are ready to test your strength and skills
Anyway I will complete the game once I have completed my dark set...

These are my stats...
Arena is not one of my goal: when I see cheaters who have 8 000 000 000 000 000 as DEF stat, 600k hp... Well...
But i have to clean level 8.10 , 9.10 and 10.10 with 3 star...
I hope I can post my character too but alas I can't. There is no fix for me till now even when there is a new patch version 2.3.5. I'm still in the dark. Can anyone help or give an advice as to what to do?

Kartik you can post yours too. You already finished the stages so it's ok now bro.

Why not guys!!!
I'm now busy with inferno tower and yes by 3 star 10-10 dark mode, unlocked my 20th allies " Devillian of dusk ". Without him enable to climb tower...
Currently at level 270 at tower. Last this is my challenger in arena nowadays...
Lazyboy can you tell us the number of def and attack and hp? Not by a screen but just by copying it as a text 😄
Tanatos
Lazyboy can you tell us the number of def and attack and hp? Not by a screen but just by copying it ...
Hey Tanatos..
Are you interested in any set??? I mean how about to complete set. Which one you prefer??? It will great helpful to you.. By the way, my atk is 249M and def 4.78B:-):-)
I'm interested on inferno set for two reason: the effect of the set is strong, and this set is "easy"to drop in inferno or dark mode... But for it, i need the inferno sword...