Hey kartik 😃

Finaly I found one of you in Arena 😃
And I even won it !!! (Ok you was in dark set but it's still a win 😂😂)
Holy Shit! Is it really him? Kartik?
I thought he was done playing but now, we really can't be sure can we 😅
I guess he missed the arena and aching for some more.
Tanatos do you have a screenshot of your battle lounge with him? The moment before you fought inside?

PS: Confirmed it was him alright. Lucky you 😅😅
Nope I don't have screen, but he was in dark set, with low stats, so he probably do the 5 games of the day for the keys without even change his set for pvp, because treasure give high bonus on stat!
Low stats? Do you mean not the 249 million attack and 4 billion defense equipment that he has? It's the reason why I asked if you have some pics in the first place. To know if it was really Kartik.
Dark set is all he had as a full set equipment so I'm assuming he would use it on you at the best opportunity.

I hope he shows up here from time to time.
Hmm actually 250m attack and 4b def are hight stats... But I won "easily" the fight, with 700m attack and 1.4b def... Witch are comparable stats I think (3x more attack but 3x less def) so it's strange...
And in PvP, the bonus of the dark set is useless, so for have the better stats another stuff, with higher stats or an useful set bonus would be better no?
Ahh yes... the bonus effect of Dark set is excellent in all game stages, light sanctuary and dark dungeon except arena, it's useless. Your victory may have caused by sword skill difference. I bet the stun got you through him 😅. And with high damage, I know it's possible.

And for the better, you really have to complete a set for maximum efficiency.
So how are things in the shop lately... any luck?
Yes I finaly got inferno wings... But no inferno sword, and even no unique sword. But for arena, when you fight with someone, it's a bot... I mean, it's the character of the person named, but irl no one is playing against you... Witch explain some strange gameplay. This Way, it's easy to kill someone with same stats, because it's possible to temporise histoire shield, Dodge stun with a skill... And even if I met Kartik, He probably never saw me in arena! And maybe if he meet me, he will win the fight !
He must be there somehow but is using auto play and auto skill. It's a norm for some people to let the charac. play if the game has auto play and if he's busy with something thus explaining some strange/unusual gameplay. The autoplay is not perfect, so it will just do what is programmed to do on a normal fight. Usually, players with very high stats tend to do it cause they are confident enough to survive.

Kartik may or may not be aware he's fighting you and definitely no one can tell unless he said it himself. But a win is still a win and not different even if he's there or not.
You didn't understood me well ^^
I didn't say that he is doing arena with auto play and auto skill.
In my opinion, when you play in arena against someone, he's always in auto play / auto skill... It's how the arena work... You Don't really play against another player, but against the character of this player, witch is played by auto play / auto skill...
I explain : actually, when you search for a match, after 2-3 second you found one against someone who is close to you in rank, maximum 50 ranking difference...
Do you think that when you search for a game, one of the 100 player around you is searching a game too? It's impossible. That's why Nanoo take character and make them play automaticaly...
And that's why, in arena, enemy players always use skill when they have the infinite shield or bonus on hit (attack speed, damage), witch is strange because it's a basic error, coming from lvl 50+ guys...
I hope you understand what I mean, my english isn't good 😅.. .
Yes Tanatos I understand what you're saying and your english is ok 👍. Then it only means one thing, actual player activity in arena is small and in order to make it viable and operational as it used to, they are using character saves as a way to make it active. I recall sometime that my friend tells me he cannot even find or connect to someone a long time ago, so he reported it. This may be the solution to solve the problem of not finding an opponent.

I'm sorry If you have to explain further 😄. I last played in arena a very very long time ago on my 1st account and didn't experience this kind of bizarre situation in arena in that year as this game is so popular and player presence and even forums is very active and alive. If only they made updates to this game often (e.g. new wings or equipment) and the return of daily gifts then surely they will come back.