Equipment drops (random stage drop)

Hi, I'm kinda confused about gear that drops randomly over stages, when will that equipment tier rise? I did research and didn't find anything that helps
Equipment tier drops increses as dungeon level increses...it doesn't depend upon player's level. As for requirement by equipments only happens for Tier 6( requires Player to be at least level 20) and above....

Simple and Short Suggestion: Only Upgrade Rare and higher Equipments. If you are upgrading lower ones then you are simply wasting your time.....
Ikrus
Equipment tier drops increses as dungeon level increses...it doesn't depend upon player's level. As ...
Thanks but is there some algorithm tor that or its just random, like is there some stage that wil 100% upgrade tier of equipment or no
miljenko
Thanks but is there some algorithm tor that or its just random, like is there some stage that wil 1...
Each equipments have certain limit upto which you can upgrade it like for Normal Weapons: it can be freely upgraded upto +20 but that is its limit if you want to upgrade it even after that then you have to use elemental stones to break the limit, after that you can upgrade it.
For Magical grade limit is +40, rare grade is +60, epic grade is +80 and legendary grade's limit is +100.

Overall it will increse battle power with taking a lot of cost but it will never affect its tier...

As for new tiers i think there is an algorithm,
A lair consists of 10 levels and if you clear it and then you have to clear further 5 levels of next lair to activate the drop of Next tier....
miljenko
Thanks but is there some algorithm tor that or its just random, like is there some stage that wil 1...
Actually upgrading to breaking limit of an equipment is most foolish thing to do..... it costs a lot because it takes a lot of time to collect that amount of gold..... I got Tier 5 Epic sword at level 38.....at that time i had souls so i used them in exchange of money and then upgraded that weapon to its limit and breaked it but when i breaked its limit(Costed more than 800,000 Gold) then i found out i was already at level 42 and Tier 6 sword Rare Grade drops have already been started with better attached Stats.....

Now that TIER 5 Epic Grade Sword useless to me.....
This is a list that I got from an old post and may help you on your progress.

If you ask what tiered Equipments are dropped on which stage?

Normal difficulty
Stage 1 to 2: tier 1
Stage 3 to 4: tier 2
Stage 5 to 6: tier 3
Stage 7 to 8: tier 4
Stage 9 to 10: tier 5

Nightmare difficulty
Stage 1 to 2: tier 6
Stage 3 to 4: tier 7
Stage 5 to 6: tier 8
Stage 7 to 8: tier 9
Stage 9 to 10: tier 10

Hell difficulty
Stage 1 to 2: tier 11
Stage 3 to 4: tier 12
Stage 5 to 6: tier 13
Stage 7 to 8: tier 14
Stage 9 to 10: tier 15

Tier 16 equipment can only drop on Inferno and Dark difficulty including Dark Dungeon on very rare occasions.