Oh my God lazy boi you have to see this

I got 3 unique items one in starting
Two sword today.
Yup 😃😃😃
I think losing account is becoming better for me .
Haha that was a lucky draw indeed. I never got two unique swords in a day, always some other day 😄. The first unique sword that I got was Lightning sword too as you have and completed the whole lightning set (5 pieces) in about 4 months.
Next I got was Berserker then Inferno, Dark and Blizzard. The only thing I didn't complete was the 15 legendary swords.

And about your question why there's only 6 options available in your dark armor is maybe there was some bug or glitch in the item. Resetting the options may correct the listed number of options that is supposed to be there in the 1st place.
Bro i have to combine those unique swords or not?
I also got berserker sword after the lighting sword. 😃😃
NIGHT GUES
Bro i have to combine those unique swords or not?
The only time you have to combine unique swords is, if you have duplicates or multiple swords of the same name. It will be a great loss to you in your current situation if you did this. So for now it is NOT recommended.
The players who did combine uniques are those people searching for a particular type of sword he wants. It is a gamble of sorts and the result of combine is not absolute. You may get the same type as you have or a different one but one thing is for sure. You lost one unique sword in the process.
The best thing to do is complete a unique set (5 pieces) of a particular type whichever comes first to complete, so you will have a foundation to progress and benefit from the 5th skill (set effect) immediately.

There are 5 unique sets that you can complete randomly in the game so my question for you is What unique set do you want to get? What unique set do you want most?
lazyboi
The best thing to do is complete a unique set (5 pieces) of a particular type so you will have a fou...
I like 1. dark set 2 .Then inferno 3. Lighting 4. Blizzard 5. Berserker
In normal stages i like dark set and in arena inferno set.
NIGHT GUES
In normal stages i like dark set and in arena inferno set.
I see.... you like Dark set to be completed first. Good choice but honestly that set is so hard to complete. I don't know why but it's true and why it was so special. It takes more than a year for me to complete the set and even some people have lost hope acquiring the full set.
Maybe it's easier now with recent patches to the game, I hope.
Goodluck to you 👍
😆😆😆😆 if this luck continue i will get it fast within a month. Depending on the draws.