Hey Lazyboi!!!!. See My Infernal Sword

See my Sword

You have 3 premium skill.😂😂😂
I have no premium skill.
Dont see my damage because it was old screen shot
Real damage was around 27 thousand.
Hey Kratos that's cool. Your sword is already a masterpiece. Has excellent stats and skills if you ask me. The sword may not need of a change but lot of upgrades. Lucky for you 😅

On the contrary, my inferno sword has to be modified to be adequately useful. Lots of resources to be used. The other 4 infernal pieces has to be modified as well. So it's a lot of work to be done 😄
NIGHT GUES
You have 3 premium skill.😂😂😂 I have no premium skill. Dont see my damage because it was old screen...
Manu your sword skills is fine bro. You must have read in my old post that premium skills matter, yes but after using my dark sword without it, I realize that I may have been wrong and it's not that bad of a skill and it's actually useful. Non-premium skills have excellent (fast) cooldown and skills can be used multiple times in a round like no premium skills can (slow cooldown). That maybe the reason I'm enjoying Dark set recently.
Only Shadow slash and Soul breaker and some buff skills are not useful in my opinion.
I am just telling that 1 stunner or shield with 1 power boster skill be must in sword

If you ask cool down my berserker sword is best
24sec = sword quake
30sec = potential force
28sec = crown of pain
32sec = crystal shock
NIGHT GUES
24sec = sword quake 30sec = potential force 28sec = crown of pain 32sec = crystal shock
See kratos inferno sword because i think you guys didnt seen this sword ever

1 day i found kratos He also got dark items like sword and helm
NIGHT GUES
1 day i found kratos He also got dark items like sword and helm
So who did win that fight? 😁

That guy is so lucky. I think he got the lightning, inferno and dark sword already.
He is faster than anyone else including me to get those items and has lot of upgrades with that attack and def.
Manu I also noticed he used dark helm and sword. I don't know why he's using it but I can only think of one reason. The special effect 20% increase attack of dark sword in any stages even with incomplete set of gear.