Hey lazyboi!!!!!

Ways to get souls?????
You can get souls by:
1. Getting soul gifts from inbox
2. Playing Infinity tower
3. Placing within 10,000 in arena rankings
4. Getting coupon codes if available
5. Getting soul rewards from events like "berserker or blizzard event"
6. Buy soul packages in limited item shop.

Note: Last event for soul rewards was years ago. So if you're expecting for another one, you may need a miracle of some sort 😅
What is berserker and blizzard event
NIGHT GUES
What is berserker and blizzard event
It's an event to give soul rewards to players who had acquired pieces of berserker in berserker event or blizzard items in blizzard event. If you post a screenshot with the item wearing it or in your inventory, you will get souls rewards. Additionally Nanoo will give rewards with 500 souls to 10 players lucky enough to be chosen in random. There is also a wings event and 10 million download events for massive rewards including facebook like events.

Unfortunately it was years ago and not a single one coming anytime soon. You can search for it here in the forums for more detail about it by typing "events" in the enter search term box with magnifying glass. You will see it at the bottom end of your forum page.
I know that 10 million downloads event
All have got 1000 souls. But that time i was started on those days i don't know how to use code
Then unfortunately i have to delete my game at that time i don't have any play games account. There was more souls on like and share
NIGHT GUES
I know that 10 million downloads event All have got 1000 souls. But that time i was started on tho...
Yes that was a bountiful and splendid year for players cause that 1,000 souls helped a lot of people. So you were there when it happened.. it was fantastic.
You should always activate your google play account so you could avoid that unfortunate situation and save your game. Anyway your new start is fairly good so far 😁
Ha ha it is not only with me .all new players have got many unique this time just i have got the sword earlier 😄😄😄