Help me Plz

I'm stuck here no unique after playing 100 games all over day and so many dungeons No luck in draws
Same here broπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ i have spent 300 soul and played continous game but didn't get any unique weapon.

I got the inferno sword in normal stages i think i have used almost used 200 -250 stamina on a single boss level then i got the sword but it will not give you much bigger stats and skills see mine sword.
NIGHT GUES
I got the inferno sword in normal stages i think i have used almost used 200 -250 stamina on a sing...
Did u play by yourself or you have one the auto-replag option?
noor
Did u play by yourself or you have one the auto-replag option?
In normal monsters i will use 2 skills on every wave .on boss i dodge and jump no other thing some time use potions
NIGHT GUES
In normal monsters i will use 2 skills on every wave .on boss i dodge and jump no other thing some t...
Okkk let see. i m also going to try this on "1-10" stage of inferno mode. Hope so somse unique cameπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Only inferno sword will drop
NIGHT GUES
Should i play myself or ON the "autuplay mode"?
noor
Should i play myself or ON the "autuplay mode"?
You can play manually or use autoplay. But for convenience autoplay is most preferred by others... but it's up to you

Also continue upgrading your sword and armors so you won't get stuck on levels that is hard to you. You can just transfer your upgrades later on a unique item once you get it.
NIGHT GUES
All inferno items can drop on inferno mode, not only swords.
I got an excellent ring in there and one of my friends got an amulet with very strong stats that includes 6 options in blue color. It depends on what you get whether it's powerful or in need of some changes.