Do not play again same levels to get unique...

I jsut got a ring and amulet of Inferno from stages of city of darkness and valley of fire just go ahead and ahead there is sure drop of whole unique set of Inferno Good luck
See unfortunately I have 2 rings so combined them to get something new but I got Berserker ring

😅😅😅😑😑😑😑😑

No it is not true because i got inferno sword by playing same stage
NIGHT GUES
I didn't said u will not get I meant its chance of dropping is less
Haha i have 3 unique sword but not having rings amulet wings or helm in place of sword .i thinking of new wings because its place is still empty if i get one i can reach the dragons castle easily wishing god will help me 😧
NIGHT GUES
It's definitely not true bro because what happened to me is a different one. I got more uniques playing old levels than newer ones and sometimes getting 4 different uniques in a span of 24hrs of hard grinding when I'm in your level. Maybe that's why you got a inferno sword. There is no pattern.. it just drops when it's your time to get one.

Also you can get dark items in inferno mode in late stages (8->10) if you're looking for some. I got some items but very rare. You can have more chances of getting a wing in the shop than in drops. Nanoo said it's possible but haven't known anyone did.