Which rounds should be repeat?To get unique

Now I'm dead in dark Dragon castle
You can do any level .
I also can go to the dragon castle but what about dark dragon damage in hell he gives all most 20k damage in inferno what will be the damage 😱😱. Thats i am not going forward first i will coplete a set . i will try till i am playing
NIGHT GUES
You can do any level . I also can go to the dragon castle but what about dark dragon damage in hell...
U are thinking right its nearly Impossible to defeat him in inferno with our stuff I trying to acquire unique but didn't got any one yet I only got ring and amulet which I have already
NIGHT GUES
You can do any level . I also can go to the dragon castle but what about dark dragon damage in hell...
Which levels u are playing currently
Yeah, which level? (2-10? etc?) Trying my luck at boss (2-10) since the spider is a bit dumb and easy to kill. Do you think an Inferno sword drop is possible there? Best drop I got so far is just a Legendary Sword.
Bearzone!
Yeah, which level? (2-10? etc?) Trying my luck at boss (2-10) since the spider is a bit dumb and eas...
I too got a legendary sword in 3-10 boss
Bearzone!
Yeah, which level? (2-10? etc?) Trying my luck at boss (2-10) since the spider is a bit dumb and eas...

Oh yes inferno sword can be dropped i have got it from 3-2 level . But i need another thing because i already having 3 unique swords and dark armour no other unique
Bearzone!
Even at 1-10 level in inferno, you can get a inferno sword like an old player Sohan did. But it's advisable to play boss monsters in the last level of each stage like 2-10, 3-10, 4-10 and so forth because they drop a lot of items including stones which you could use on upgrades. It's highly possible that you will get unique items there than normal levels. I know you don't like it bcause of what happened last time but 24hrs stamina helps in finding one.
Do you want to know how you can defeat the last dragon in inferno mode even if you are just using tier 15 sword and equipment?
lazyboi
Do you want to know how you can defeat the last dragon in inferno mode even if you are just using ti...
Yes why not