LONG HOUR GAMEPLAY

I have played the inferno 1-10 game more than 600 times continuously and inferno 2-10 game around 350 times continuously But l didn't got any unique Weapon.🤷‍♂️ i didn't understand thier game logic. Neither they are giving UNIQUE weapon in continous soul drawn nor on playing the same stage at such huge time... i have also played inferno 1-3, 1-6, 2-3 , 2-6 and 3-10 each game more than 70+ times. After spending my all soul and 24 hour stamina to didn't give any spcl weapon. 🤷‍♂️ The only thing which i got was frustration, frustration and frustration. The NANOO game developer should atleast maintain some ethics in game. DARK SWORD was such a good game earlier but now they are busy in DARK SWORD 2 Which is ultimate creepy shit game. The game developer are try their best to make the moral down of this game and shift the player to their shitty DARK SWORD 2.
I think it was a particular time of getting unique i also not getting
Agree with this. Seems at this point, only way to enjoy this game OP is using an APK Mod/Hack (Which so many here use). But I would rather not. Darksword 2 is not for me. I just do not like it at all.
I agree with u bro
I'm Also playing nonstop in inferno for unique but unlucky no unique drops
NANOO GAMES honestly, this game is great. It's really an enjoyable hack n slash classic at this point. I hope that the developer realizes that this game has a huge following that truly loves it. Not fair to suppress all the fun stuff about it just to shift players to another game that really does not do justice as an upgrade to the original. If you wanna shift players over, why not try to study what players LOVE about this game? Honestly? Future theme does not do it, Im sure a lot of other players share the same sentiment though not all. Hope the developer shows some appreciation to all the loyal players here and bring the good stuff back to draws, drops and the ads as well. We love the game, let us continue doing so... Here's hoping.... 😉