Lazyboi..Dark mode what is special in it?

Where are u in dark mode and what special in this mode??
I'm in last level of the 6th stage (dragon).

What's so special about this place is you can get substantial amount of gold with each level of play. Everytime you increase in stage, the gold that you get after a round increases, making it ideal for players who have uniques or full set of uniques to upgrade their equipment faster than previous levels.
Also this mode drop Dark items not found on inferno mode but will also drop inferno items on rare chances as well. Also it will give higher experience points to level up once you reached higher stages.
Advantages:
1. Higher gold acquisition per round than inferno levels. Can reach 100k when you reach later stages.
2. Dark items and inferno items can drop at rare chances.
3. Higher experience points earned
4. Very challenging levels because it's all bosses.

Disadvantages:
1. Very limited drops. Sometimes you will get 1 item or NONE per round of play but will give more gold, making much harder to get uniques.
2. Extremely hard to finish cause it will further slash your defense to 0% if you don't upgrade. Every increase in stage severely handicap your character until you are stuck.
3. Boss monsters increases per level and stages making it hard to progress.
4. Disadvantageous to players with weak equipment making you lose your patience and get frustrated.
lazyboi
Advantages: 1. Higher gold acquisition per round than inferno levels. Can reach 100k when you reach...
Thanks bro I understood the points
That's why I told you to increase your upgrades to at least 500 so you can be prepared for dark mode. I'm already upgraded in the thousands to withstand the damage from multiple boss monsters but still I'm facing difficulty.

If you can get more uniques like helm or sword even if it's a differrent type, it will help you much to progress.
lazyboi
That's why I told you to increase your upgrades to at least 500 so you can be prepared for dark mode...
Lazyboi what your atk and def.. share it
noor
Lazyboi what your atk and def.. share it
Bro it depends on the unique set I use. If I use this Dark set, my attack is about less than 200m with 800m def. And full lightning set gives more than a billion defense. My full Inferno set is unknown, that's why I'm preparing it for first use.