Gaint of Destruction

Finally i have unlocked the Gaint of Destruction.
Nice
M M A
Nice
Thnks😍 now i will🤧not open any other allies
noor
Thnks😍 now i will🤧not open any other allies
Now i know why you are much powerful then me because of your allies which are more stronger than you 😂
NIGHT GUES
Now i know why you are much powerful then me because of your allies which are more stronger than yo...
The attacking power of my recent allies is now😅 triple times of my Atk.
noor
The attacking power of my recent allies is now😅 triple times of my Atk.
That was cool 👍. You'll be surprised to know that their attack power will improve once you complete a set. How did you acquire the giant?
lazyboi
That was cool 👍. You'll be surprised to know that their attack power will improve once you completed...
By playing it continuously with lots of patience 🙋‍♂️
noor
By playing it continuously with lots of patience 🙋‍♂️
That's a looooooot of patience. Wow that's hard to do by simply playing with free stamina, it will take forever 😄. I know cause I tried it myself and used souls to play more in the light sanctuary. A lot of people ignore their importance (allies) but it's legit helpful in more ways than not having one. Good for you bro.
lazyboi
That's a looooooot of patience. Wow that's hard to do by simply playing with free stamina, it will t...
The last 4 allies require 1000+. 🤔 is there anyone who has opened it!!!
noor
The last 4 allies require 1000+. 🤔 is there anyone who has opened it!!!
Yes there are players who opened the last 4 allies. What I know is, old players did, like my friend Kartik and Akiru but others don't post so we can't see. They have all the resources needed to open it and is achievable. Time is just what it needs.
Other players simply don't want to grind and bought all allies in the limited items shop with money.