Inferno helm from 3-10 boss

I got a inferno helm from boss of Evelyn castle.but I have to change its stats.I have a trick to get unique.1)Play with full stamina and don't see ads for stamina 2)Play only bosses 3)Play stages with ice symbol on it means stage which gives bonus 30% atk. Else more but these are some Try to play offline
It is decreasing my atk to 7.5m from 7.9m
M M A
It is decreasing my atk to 7.5m from 7.9m
But defence is increasing to 53M from 47M

Wtf!!!!! U r the luckiest one. Thnksss 😂now i will try this. 🤔 should i Turn ON my auto play and auto skill?????. In 3-10 wind attribute is showing!!!!.. Guide me dude.
noor
Wtf!!!!! U r the luckiest one. Thnksss 😂now i will try this. 🤔 should i Turn ON my auto play and aut...
It was not a trick it was a luck. if it is real trick so we already acuire them by killing dangerous bosses it was only a luck nothing more i just want to tell you that i have main piece of 3 set but not normal things it just was. lukh that i got 3 swords very early your sword is better than me just upgrading it makes it strikes deadly.
NIGHT GUES
It was not a trick it was a luck. if it is real trick so we already acuire them by killing dangerous...
Yes there was no trick or a rule or steps to get one. All unique item drops just comes from your luck alone. Maybe the stats "luck" in your character have something to do with it 😄. Quite possible yeah but playing longer and with bosses have higher chances because of the number of drops you can get. That is the only real thing I can see.

Manu your sword is still better in a lot of ways because it is a "unique sword".
You only have to upgrade it more and more so it becomes powerful enough to kill minions in one strike.
lazyboi
Yes there was no trick or a rule or steps to get one. All unique item drops just comes from your luc...
Haha now my atk is still good just need def thats why upgrading my dark armour
M M A..
The trick number 1 is doable, number 2 is true and number 3 have something to do with the attribute or element in your legendary tier 15 sword. You have the "fire" attribute in your sword that's why it gives 30% additional damage when you play an ice stage game. But once you change swords with different attributes, the 30% will be gone and will go to a stage with different attribute, so it's not applicable to everyone.

You can continue to use that trick if it works on you though. Cause if it works then... why stop 😁
lazyboi
M M A.. The trick number 1 is doable, number 2 is true and number 3 have something to do with the ...
Bro during last 3 days I have self experienced so I wrote some points above
I got another legendary sword from same boss