Hahahhahahaaaa❤INFERNO😂😂😂😂

Hahahahaaaaaahahahhahhaaa

My third draw....❤❤❤❤
Ikrus
My third draw....❤❤❤❤
I think you will complete the set earlier then us
NIGHT GUES
I think you will complete the set earlier then us
Maybe he will with that kind of luck 😅. In three 100 soul draws he got a lot of uniques. That's why saving souls is a must if you want more like that.
Ikrus
My third draw....❤❤❤❤
Hey Ikrus you were complaining just days ago about beginner's pack but now look at you. I guess lady bad luck is out of the shop today 😄😄
Hey anyone until today have gotten dark unique sword??
Wow What a luck bro .Very good U will complete a set very fast
Ikrus
Hey anyone until today have gotten dark unique sword??
Dark sword is the hardest one to get of all unique swords. It's very rare and only a few lucky players have acquired it in the shop. It is also the unique set that is extremely hard to complete 😥... I have lost a ton of souls for it.
lazyboi
Dark sword is the hardest one to get of all unique swords. It's very rare and only a few lucky playe...
No bro it was not that much difficult in arena my most of the opponent come with dark sword sometimes with full dark set
Manu If you compare it with the users of inferno sets, you will be surprised. Almost all of them in the top 100 are inferno set users and majority of players. Main reason is inferno set is much easier to collect and have some advantages. Not a lot have a full Dark set bro and some of them are cheaters. If you read previous years posts you will know why.

An example is with us. Who else besides me have one to show?
This is already a proof