Hey guys what should i do

I am thinking for draw but i have inferno amulet for changing option. What should I do?
Hey jigen tanatos told that wings can be dropped at stages do you get ever
Bro I think it's much better to concentrate on finding armors and accessories for now because you need to complete a set. How can you do that if you can't draw because you have no souls to use?
It is just my advice bro because Ikrus has been hitting the jackpot lately cause he can draw more. And also finding items thru drops takes very long time.
lazyboi
Bro I think it's much better to concentrate on finding armors and accessories for now because you ne...
Yes it's true for drops in stages we need to play too much so it's better to concentrate on draws. You know I wasted across 300 souls on changing stats and transferring upgrades. I have not done any draws from last 10 days or more.So I suggest You If you going for stats change go but U need to waste atleast 200 souls for better stats and also While U are ready for changing stats first restart the game. I have used this trick and it worked
M M A
Yes it's true for drops in stages we need to play too much so it's better to concentrate on draws. ...
I asked nanoo how can we get unique items as drops in stages they said "Play enough it will drop" so u may understand what they want to say
Hey jigen can we do this. we will click reset stats if we not get good stats without clicking anywhere using home button exit game removeing it from minimize and the restart .if this can work we will try it which minimize the souls wastage on option
M M A
I asked nanoo how can we get unique items as drops in stages they said "Play enough it will dro...
😅😅😅 hahaha... a typical answer from Nanoo for everyone asking the same question. Well, their suggestion is true enough. One has to grind harder if you want unique drops and you can't draw in the shop. That's why it's very important to save souls.
NIGHT GUES
Hey jigen tanatos told that wings can be dropped at stages do you get ever
Manu I didn't get any wings in stages in all of my playing time here.
Tanatos has asked Nanoo about it and he got a reply of "yes wings can drop in stages". But unfortunately no one has ever posted, if this was actually true. No one has posted if he got it or can give an evidence (screenshot) of an actual drop. So the answer stays a rumor upto now.

In this account, I have 11 wings in total.. 5 inferno wings and 6 holy wings.
All of them were acquired from the shop. So I think it's more likely you will get the wings in the shop than in drop 😁
Bro I haven't done that trick of yours. I think you will still lose the 50 souls because once you click reset, souls are automatically subtracted from your soul box. So even if you don't choose and click exit, the souls will be lost. Well you can try it out if you want to know if it works but I won't advise this because it may cause your game to be corrupted and will regret it later.
lazyboi
Bro I haven't done that trick of yours. I think you will still lose the 50 souls because once you cl...
I dont want to lose souls 😅😅