I am unlucky today ~1000 souls and draw one by one

3 weeks ago,i started to another silly,it's collcet 1000 souls and draw one by one,i was promise lazyboy,but in the event..... Epic 12 Legendary 1 Inferno Helm 1 Blizzard Helm1 Amulet 1 Ring 1 Golden junk 83 The End ...... I am so tired....lazyboy~
Too unlucky if not getting unique in 2 draw then try it after some time
NIGHT GUES
Too unlucky if not getting unique in 2 draw then try it after some time
I was try many times to spend 100 souls in a time,but easy to get just only one Epic,other 11 are junk.
Well you got lots of unique last time you draw. The game doesn't give uniques everytime you want to draw. There will be sometimes or many times an unlucky draws next. Then lucky draw again the next day or week.
It's true that the draws are so frustrating if you don't get what you want after saving so much souls.. but it's a part of the game.
How about combine or drops? After I fail from draws I just think of other positive things like earning millions of gold and lot of stones collected along the way. And learned not to use 1,000 souls in just a day 😁
lazyboi
Well you got lots of unique last time you draw. The game doesn't give uniques everytime you want to ...
Yeh~maybe someday my enthusiasm all back!
Please
hai guyz gud evening all