QUESTION SESSION

1. Anyone have ideas total number of level in DARK DUNGEON ? What your current level in DARK DUNGEON ?
2. Is anyone ever got DARK WEAPON in DARK DUNGEON ?
3. Except Inferno stage , anyone have got UNIQUE WEAPON in any other stage.. if got plz answer the stage and how many no. Of times weapon got ?
4. Which Set is almost ready to complete ?
5. Which Weapon set is your ultimate Dream ?
6. If anyone have other question feel free to write your Ques. And doubt in this QnA session.
Yes i saw one who got dark sword in dungeon he is jigen Friend i saw old post
I thinkiing of storing souls till my problem solves other wise they will not give me any good because it was worst time ever. monster just started giving unique and this hell happened .😒😒😒😭😭😭
NIGHT GUES
I thinkiing of storing souls till my problem solves other wise they will not give me any good becaus...
It's good to store soul 😍😍😍we wishh evrything will be fine to u sooner
Noor.. to your question in number 3, there is someone I know who got an inferno sword in Dark mode. I can't remember the stage where it dropped but my friend posted it some years back. I still have the screenshot of his OP inferno sword cause I managed to saved it as a basis to mine if I ever get one. And I did after a year πŸ˜„

Also I remember someone posted that an inferno sword dropped in him when he played in dark dungeon but for some reason he didn't acquire it in his inventory because of some bug or glitch. So unfortunate .
As for all other drops of unique sword, majority of them came from inferno mode.
NIGHT GUES
Yes i saw one who got dark sword in dungeon he is jigen Friend i saw old post
Great!!πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ˜ What's your view on other question!
lazyboi
Noor.. to your question in number 3, there is someone I know who got an inferno sword in Dark mode. ...
Your 😍answer 😍made😍 me 😍much 😍more😍 excited . What's your view on other question.
noor
Your 😍answer 😍made😍 me 😍much 😍more😍 excited . What's your view on other question.
Ok about number 2.. to add on Manu's answer, there were actually 3 persons I know who got dark sword in dark dungeon. One is AkiRu who got a dark sword on level 89 dark dungeon which maybe the one Manu saw, 2nd is Kartik on level 50+ and last is Jhe who got his D.sword on level 35.

About number 4.. I already got all of the unique sets available in the unique preview with all pieces completed and accomplished.

About number 5.. Initially when I'm a newbie, my dream set was dark set then, because my friend got one which is truly powerful and also because it was the best looking and cool. But now I love all of them because they all have different 5th skill (set effects) that I enjoy using πŸ‘
About the total levels in dark dungeon, Nanoo maybe the one who can answer that for us. I don't know of anyone who have reached the end.
lazyboi
About the total levels in dark dungeon, Nanoo maybe the one who can answer that for us. I don't know...
Yes i seen akiru . Wow dark sword at 35 lv 😲😲😲😲😲