Got something to break the silence 😎😎😎

During these bad days 1 unique found i think it is just because of my new luck treasure. Just required 3 more things ring amulet and wings. Then i enjoy the set.may god help me.
πŸ˜„ maybe that luck stat helped you Manu. That was a lucky drop.
I think it affects shop draws, drops and combine. Only things that may involve luck in a situation.

Only three items left... that's good. Ikrus and others have been quiet lately.
I guess luck has evaded them for quite sometime now.
lazyboi
πŸ˜„ maybe that luck stat helped you Manu. That was a lucky drop. I think it affects shop draws, drops...
I changed my luck stats now its 33 +3 now it is 40+3 i think now i will complete my set faster .πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
NIGHT GUES
I changed my luck stats now its 33 +3 now it is 40+3 i think now i will complete my set faster .πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
What 😲 Haha... I hope you do bro πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
lazyboi
What 😲 Haha... I hope you do bro πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Iwhy this reaction .does it is hard to get 40 luck ?
NIGHT GUES
Iwhy this reaction .does it is hard to get 40 luck ?
Not really, but for some people, they have to reset their character a number of times before they get it. Others don't bother at all and mainly use it to increase other stat. So it really depends on the person. I'm just surprised that you used souls for it. I thought you're saving souls for draws.

Currently I'm changing options for inferno set but I need more souls and gold for upgrades. Every sword has it's advantages which depends on the options present.
Like the lightning sword you are using, it needs a much faster attack speed that adds to it's set effect.
lazyboi
Not really, but for some people, they have to reset their character a number of times before they ge...
Nanoo is not answering and problem is still same .
I wasted the souls in changing option thats why still 30 souls left so i used it in this but still luck give me high chance of getting unique. Can you ask nanoo what did luck stat does because they not answering me
NIGHT GUES
Nanoo is not answering and problem is still same . I wasted the souls in changing option thats why...
Sometimes they don't answer questions at the time you expect them to do. My friends can get an answer in 2 days to a week or more that mainly depends if they are finished with other inquiries cause it's 1st come 1st serve basis. Give it a week then try again. But I know they will answer that luck have something to do with equipment drop and draws.
πŸŒŸπŸŽ‚Century πŸŽ‚πŸŒŸ
Reached level 100 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Cheers! 🍺🍺🍺
Newbie tag is no more πŸ˜„