Got a few more uniques in the ending of hell mode😎😎😎😎

Look at my stats😍😍😍 H is are they? Great huh?😏😏😏
I got the blizzard shoulder in July and the rest in August.

Got this one also...... My luck is on πŸ”₯ Right?
Overall your blizzard armor, dark helm and inferno wings have nice stats but the dark sword may need some improvement. Rage gauge and Berserker mode does not need to be together in a sword cause they will take slots intended for other important stats like critical hit damage, attack speed, strength and etc. which is passive.

I don't know what you want in a sword but it is smarter if you have a particular list of stats that you want because each one of them can help you win in battles and affect performance of the character.
znmsmska
Got this one also...... My luck is on πŸ”₯ Right?
Your luck stats is in beast mode. Utilize it with full speeed, once u reach the dark stage or u r on higher level your luckk will cease. Save more soul and open drawwwwwww. The more old u become... the blessing of master and luckk will rare. Grab the opportunity withh ace and pace
lazyboi
Overall your blizzard armor, dark helm and inferno wings have nice stats but the dark sword may need...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... I don't have better knowledge about stats but what should I do now..... Reset the options or any other way....

By the way can we get dark and lighting items in your infero mode because I am now in inferno mode 3-5
noor
Your luck stats is in beast mode. Utilize it with full speeed, once u reach the dark stage or ...

My current state......
znmsmska
My current state......
Your hp atk def. All are quite promising. πŸ˜… now click on the search icon which is beside your def. To have better idea of all the stat figure.
znmsmska
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... I don't have better knowledge about stats but what should I do now..... Reset th...
In inferno mode the most common unique item which u will get . All r of inferno type. The frequency of getting inferno shldr arnour helm ring amulet is more as compare to any other unique item. Its quite depend on luck stat whether u will get any other unique item.
znmsmska
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....... I don't have better knowledge about stats but what should I do now..... Reset th...
If you can reset option your dark sword then I suggest you do it.
You can do without damage bonus or either one of Rage gauge increase or Berserker mode but not critical hit damage or attack speed which is very essential in a sword. You may need to reset a number of times to achieve desired stats and do it only if you have lots of souls to spare.
Reseting options may not be the top priority in this game if you are completing a unique set, but doing so may help you at a great extent... I'm sure of it.

PS: dark items can drop in later stages of inferno mode but lightning items are better aquired in the shop.