Inferno Sword Drop on Inferno 5-10 😊

Can't believe I got Inferno sword on Inferno 5-10 using the replay mode! Finally! Hahhaha! Lotta stuff to do...reset options... upgrade upgrade upgrade 😂 The set is finally complete with all unique items from stage drops on Inferno mode, except for the wings! More sets now...never ends 😂
Well congratulations again bro. Who would have thought you will be the first one to complete all 6 pieces of inferno set 😄. You must be feeling good cause you got it all through hardships without using cheats or mods, well deserved.

My advise is to use it immediately so you can benefit from the 5th skill of a complete set and enjoy much fun playing. Transfer all of your upgrades to the inferno set and reset options for each piece afterwards. You will notice a great difference in power over your last equipment you are using. Believe me, you may start getting addicted to this game than last time you played 😅😅
lazyboi
Well congratulations again bro. Who would have thought you will be the first one to complete all 6 p...
Thanks bro...yes saving souls for resets, stones etc. 🔥🔥🔥
Bearzone!
Thanks bro...yes saving souls for resets, stones etc. 🔥🔥🔥
😍😍😍 post again man.. we are curious to see your set, evry stats and all weapon