Arena Battle

A bit relieved that I have some chance now at the arena, at least up against the non-cheaters haha. Wonder why nanoo lets em play the Arena anyway. I mean, c'mon 450B Def etc? Get real! 👎👎👎

The day I met MMA...i lost the battle but I'll be back for the war ahahha
Bearzone are you using the inferno set now bro?
It's true you will have greater chances of winning if you use a complete set in arena. The benefit is tremendous that's why it's so good. Also stages seems to get easier and fun killing monsters one after another. Play dark dungeon... you will need powerstones for that set.

Those cheaters are a problem ever since the start of this game, very rampant that's why many have left (weak players) because they have no chance of winning. Nanoo can't seem to detect the cheaters and ban them from entering the arena. Unfortunately we have to live with it and just look on the positive side of things. At least we did not cheat 👍
I wonder what's happened to Noor now. Lately he can't play normal like he used to like Manu. Muzamil and Ikrus seems to be MIA as well. It's survival of the fittest I guess 😄.
lazyboi
I wonder what's happened to Noor now. Lately he can't play normal like he used to like Manu. Muzamil...
Yeah i agree on the arena and the mod users that we have to live with 🤬 hey lazyboi, what options should i focus on when doing resets? How should i use the powerstones to be most efficient bro? (tier transcendance? skill ugrades?). Oh and by the way, how do they do that "flying" thing with the inferno wings?
Bearzone!
Yeah i agree on the arena and the mod users that we have to live with 🤬 hey lazyboi, what options sh...
If you are using the inferno set to take advantage of the set effect (+50% damage) then strength and dexterity including the 2 critical stats should be top priority in all the equipment, increasing these will affect overall (red) damage as well. Or if you want your character to have almost invincible defense then intelligence and vitality should be added to all of them because of the regeneration effect of the wings.

Right now I choose attack because I enjoy finishing enemies quicker and also your attack affects the damage of your allies. Truth is you can have all stats e.g. strength -> vitality but they sacrifice the max stats (blue color) and remove speed and cooldown which I don't like. If you are going to reset, just don't include both rage gauge and berserker together if possible.
About powerstones I think it will be better on skills. I can increase damage with stone upgrades if I want to but not skill. That flying thing do you mean the character reaching so high up than normal? 😅
lazyboi
About powerstones I think it will be better on skills. I can increase damage with stone upgrades if ...
Thanks bro nice info...about the flying yeah, on several fights...some players in the arena with either inferno or holy wings (I think) have this ability to stay high up and even attack while staying there... curious how they can do that.
Hey guys someone know why ? I have tried tho upload a foto whit my stats but it dont let my upload it please tell i am level 71 i have the Dark shoulder and the ligthing shoulder but whitout a picture no one is going tho believe me
Aristocrat
Hey guys someone know why ? I have tried tho upload a foto whit my stats but it dont let my upload i...
We believe in you. Just try 2-3 times more. Sometime the same prblm happened with me also.