Bug! Please help

So i was playing like normal but when i get out of the level my free souls and gold says that i have tho wait 1500 minutes!? And when the time whas complete it just reset the time tho 1500 minutes again someone knows why?
🤷🏻‍♂️inquire your prblm with nanoo. they will guide u. Same glitch happened 2 other member also. They had chnge the time setting that the reason of there prblm.
noor
🤷🏻‍♂️inquire your prblm with nanoo. they will guide u. Same glitch happened 2 other member a...
Oh yeah now that i remember MŶ phone die a few weeks ago and the days go back when i turn it on it must be for that
Aristocrat
Oh yeah now that i remember MŶ phone die a few weeks ago and the days go back when i turn it on it m...
🤔your glitch is solved???? Had u Tried to contact with nanoo team. ?
Same thing happened to Manu. When the phone breaks down or in some way the date and time changed, then the game is messed up. I really don't know why the timer had to change like that and have a problem with correcting. The timer should correct itself when restored but somehow won't. It may be a glitch or not and maybe the developers created it to prevent players from cheating souls like others doing resets 🤔. It is a technical issue that the creators only know.