Souls

Guys what ways are effective tho get a great amount of souls?(beside the ads)
There is no other specific way of earning soul. U already know all the method of getting soul.
Lets do a simple calculation:
1. In a daily raid you can get 5-7 soul in single day.
2. By watching ads in 24 hour you can get 36 soul maximun. πŸ˜… for that much in single day you have to set alarm for every 2 hour which is not so good. So approximately you can get 15 soul (it is quite comfortable and possible)
3. At every wednesday and saturday. You can get 30 soul. It Means in week 60 soul.
4. By paying money you can get any number of soul ( this option is not suitable)
noor
There is no other specific way of earning soul. U already know all the method of getting soul. ...

So if we calculate in a week
1. 5Γ—7=35 soul by daily raid
2. Minimum 15Γ—7=105 soul by 2 hour ads
3. Weekend blessing 30Γ—2 =60 soul
Total=35+105+60=minmum 200 soul in a week without spending any money
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…however in my case no ads is coming so i can't earn soul by seeing ads. But the good thing is nanoo team have gifted me 140 soul πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆafter knowing problem on 15 sept.
noor
So if we calculate in a week 1. 5Γ—7=35 soul by daily raid 2. Minimum 15Γ—7=105 soul by 2 hour ads...
wow generous of Nanoo...hope they have a new event though...its been ages
noor
There is no other specific way of earning soul. U already know all the method of getting soul. ...
What an interesting info especially for beginners, somehow it's accurate πŸ˜„. It's great noor hehe, you have something up your sleeves. If you add "non" effective ways like playing Infinity Tower or getting coupon codes, then it's an added luxury.

Yes buying souls is not suitable if you're out of money and not practical if you're still a dependent but if you can, it is advisable to at least buy one.. maybe a few or some that you needed. This is also a way to support the game and it's creators for their hard work that we enjoy. The great deals is in the limited item shop.
Bearzone!
wow generous of Nanoo...hope they have a new event though...its been ages
Quite generous bro πŸ˜…. I miss the times where soul gifts were given everyday with other items like free potion and stamina. The days where you can get 1k + souls in a month and several events. Lots of things were reduced and cutback in present times so I have mixed feelings.

It will be a surprise if they did an event in the coming days but not expecting anytime soon. I don't want to be dissapointed anymore so I'll just be happy if it comes.
lazyboi
Quite generous bro πŸ˜…. I miss the times where soul gifts were given everyday with other items like fr...
Yeah.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈthey should adds some event or crisp in the game
lazyboi
Quite generous bro πŸ˜…. I miss the times where soul gifts were given everyday with other items like fr...
I guess the whole rationale behind events is promoting new games... so i'm not keeping my hopes up for one anytime soon for DS1... I just hope they come to realize that there is a certain formula or something to this game that made it click... can't say the same for DS2, they totally lost it on that one... not a worthy sequel just in my opinion.
Bearzone!
I guess the whole rationale behind events is promoting new games... so i'm not keeping my hopes up f...
I agree
Bearzone!
I guess the whole rationale behind events is promoting new games... so i'm not keeping my hopes up f...
I also agree bro. That DS2 is a pain in the pocket where your every move requires money to substantially improve. Even to retain items, you have to pay for it and lacks customization and appeal that this game had. It is a very different game than this one. The way you get items here is exciting and fun.