UPDATE ISSUE Q&A

Hy evryone, this post is created for update: Kindly evryone participate and share their opinion for update: List of basic question.
1.what type of update we want ?
2. What type new event should be added to make this game growing and unique.?
3. What chnge do we want in this game ?
4. What type of new sword and weapon should be added in the game ?
5. Is there any new Ways of earning soul, stamina and stone should be added in game? What according to you will be a interesting ways?
6. Is there need of any chnge in "LIGHT sanctuary and allies" ?
7. Any other suggestion ?
Finally, we are the gamer. We know best about this game. We have played this game infinte number times πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ. They(nanoo team) have to response to our suggestion. If the post get good response and idea I will raise our voice to them and i try my best to email and tweet them about our creative ideas.
4- I think there is in fault some "green" unique set
The only thing I can think of now is new wings for other unique sets. Not fair for other users of sets if inferno only gets one to take advantage. And If they can add Wind set or Poison set to the unique sets then it will be accepted with open arms πŸ˜„.
lazyboi
The only thing I can think of now is new wings for other unique sets. Not fair for other users of se...
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…yeah your point are true. They should add more unique sword for diffrent stone utilization and there is need of some new equipment in each set so that extra benefit of wings can be credited in each set
lazyboi
The only thing I can think of now is new wings for other unique sets. Not fair for other users of se...
Wind set and poison set. These set name enough to blow anyone mind. πŸ˜… if they adds these set . They soul adds extraa skill of flying, hiding or tremendous speed for wind set. πŸ€”and the poison should provide resistance to all type of poison or gases( gas which pause the player for 2-3 sec) and in skill they should adds something related to poison world