WTF happen!!!

Free souls and golds keeps on counting down. Can't get it...once reaches zero it goes back to 1000+ minutes (souls) and 60 minutes (gold). Any idea on how to fix this damn thing????
Contact Nanoo for this problem and report it. My other suggestion is to remove the game and then reinstall it. Just make sure to save your game before doing so by using the cloud save button.
lazyboi
Contact Nanoo for this problem and report it. My other suggestion is to remove the game and then rei...
The thing is i cannot conect to the cloud server. Even nanoo dont know why...contact them but no luck
Hiro
The thing is i cannot conect to the cloud server. Even nanoo dont know why...contact them but no luc...
U situation is very typical. Try your best to contact with nanoo and saving your game progress. 😍😍 i hope evrything will be fine sooner.
noor
U situation is very typical. Try your best to contact with nanoo and saving your game progress. 😍...
Thnx noor
Hiro
The thing is i cannot conect to the cloud server. Even nanoo dont know why...contact them but no luc...
If you are able to contact Nanoo and they can't understand why, then they simply don't have the solution to it. Do you know anyone in your place who have installed this game and ask if he has the same predicament as yours, just to confirm if all of you have the same problem like this one. Because then you will know if it's beyond what you can do and the only solution is to start over and re-install the game unfortunately. But if you don't mind the ads, you can continue playing without it.
lazyboi
If you are able to contact Nanoo and they can't understand why, then they simply don't have the solu...
Thanx lazyboi...this sucks i just got my inferno wings...my inferno set is almost complete...