#Nanoo - Things I can't understand.

?
Did your battle with him lasted more than 4 minutes?
lazyboi
Did your battle with him lasted more than 4 minutes?
Can't remember. So do you lose by default if you do? Even if you have the upper hand?
It was actually 3 minutes, not 4 minutes.. my bad 😅.
The victory condition of arena is to defeat the opponent in 3 minutes.
A friend told me that rule. So both of you will not win.
lazyboi
It was actually 3 minutes not 4 minutes.. my bad 😅. The victory condition of arena was to defeat t...
I see...so if nobody goes down in 3 minutes, nobody wins. Hmmm..not sure i agree with that rule...a very "unique" rule...they should have tagged it as a "draw" then instead of a "defeat".
😅😅 yeah, they should have added something like that.. maybe.
I just thought they have made it like that to make it clear that you finish off the enemy as fast as you can to prevent players from running and dodging too much. And also maybe to remind us that we did not do enough to earn a victory that instead of a draw, we see a defeat result.
You have a point there, it's annoying to see that defeat when you are winning.
Also I have doubts about your opponent. With your stats, that level 60 opponent should have been defeated quite easily. Items cannot be acquired like that in present times at level 60 and upgrades to withstand damage of 300m. It's not a normal level 60 opponent if you ask me 😅.
lazyboi
Also i have doubts about your opponent. With your stats, that level 60 opponent should have been def...
Really hard to know... lots of weird stuff on Arena Battle. A hacker's paradise...script user's dream 😂
U have crossed the time limit, that why u have got the defeat.
Some rule in this game is very weird😅😅😂😂
Bearzone!
Really hard to know... lots of weird stuff on Arena Battle. A hacker's paradise...script user's drea...
Most of them are like this. Whole arena battle is filled with hacker, and scammer bot . Rarely it happens that u r fighting with genuine player.