WECANWIN

Thank you
Noor what is this?
lazyboi
Noor what is this?
it's some one new. πŸ˜… very strange we both have same username. Nanoo team should think to make the username unique.
noor
it's some one new. πŸ˜… very strange we both have same username. Nanoo team should think to make t...
Ahaha you're right about that bro πŸ˜…. The name should never be duplicated in the game. What's with this "noor" thing? Is this a name of a hero or something like Kratos that someone else has to name it for himself?
lazyboi
Ahaha you're right about that bro πŸ˜…. The name should never be duplicated in the game. What's with th...
πŸ˜…in this game, i like 2 thing most. The inferno wing 😍😍😍😍 , after acquiring wing , it make the marvellous shine in the charater. When one complete the lightning set, 😍the set shine in very unique ways.
This too effect are eye catching for me. I got inspired by this lightning, shining and glowing phenomenon and thus name my character "NOOR" which means lightning , attractive illumination and radiant.
noor
πŸ˜…in this game, i like 2 thing most. The inferno wing 😍😍😍😍 , after acquiring wing , it make the m...
Ahh ok... so did you really get the inferno wings? Then it's complete now.