Wait whaaat

Today i dont get nothing in the mail box ¿its normal?
This week, for the first time I got my 30 soul reward a day earlier (Tuesday). I was thinking maybe they had a holiday or something the next day lol.
It's not normal. Mesaage them in enquiry box that u didn't got your weekly reward. After rechecking they will provide your weekly soul reward. 🤷🏻‍♂️message them early.
The truth is, that happens.. but very rare. Just report it if you want to especially if the next soul gifts didn't come again.
So you remember this no? After this the same error hapened 3 times mores getting stuck 120 souls. When i tell nanoo about my problem they start giving me 30 souls and talk tho me like normal but when i tell they that google play games services (Google play games NOT Google play store)
Is not avaible in my country they didnt pay me atencion anymore just telling me that they cant give me suport if i didnt get the game by google play (I get it by google play store the thing that is not avaible is google play games services) (then how do they give me that first 30 souls?)😕
What should i do now?
(I am about tho delete this game) 😡
Aristocrat
So you remember this no? After this the same error hapened 3 times mores getting stuck 120 souls. Wh...
that is truly sad...i didnt get a soul reward yesterday as well...nanoo isnt answering me