Hey Lazyboi!

How often would you recommend a reset of character stats?
Reset of character stats? I only did reset my character once and never did it again. That one reset has given me the improvement of the option that I want so I stopped. If I will recommend, just reset your character anyway you want that fits. Choose the options that gives you the best increase and that's it.

Take note that it will just reshuffle the numbers of the stats. It will not automatically result in an increase overall, so do it as you like cause it will cost you souls to do so.
lazyboi
Reset of character stats? I only did reset my character once and never did it again. That one reset ...
Helpful info thanks!
Bearzone!
Helpful info thanks!
No problem bro...
So.. is there anything new from you, like a sword for a new set?
Or a dark item drop 😁
lazyboi
No problem bro... So.. is there anything new from you, like a sword for a new set? Or a dark item...
Nah, no such luck as of now. Just building up stats for now, once I get the patience to save souls again maybe i'll pursue the other swords... hahaha... just got some infernos (shoulder and amulet again) on dark mode stage but no "Dark item" drop on Dark mode 😂
Bearzone!
Nah, no such luck as of now. Just building up stats for now, once I get the patience to save souls a...
😅 it's really hard. I mean the dark item drop. I got a drop but it never happened again. I'll show what it is when I find it. And also goodluck on your build, after that you can save souls again.