Dark swords:legendary

What to do i reach a level 26 but now i cant proceed after as the legendary one goes off now that i got at level 6 of the game beating some monsters .my question was how i can get an unique one to fight any idea else combining.
Unique items are only available on soul draw you can get it from there and in inferno and dark mode you can get it like random drop . I am one of old player I have berserker lightining and inferno swords inferno helm and armour and lightining ring blizzard amulet dark armour
You can see 2020 April and March posts of Noor, night gues , lazyboi,MMA in which you can see my old account progress I am night gues from these name but this account is not load I don't know that problem I have started again tomorrow
manu
You can see 2020 April and March posts of Noor, night gues , lazyboi,MMA in which you can see my old...
I am level 33 but I can't recieve unique DARK sword how I can get DARK sword? Please tell me
I am level 33 but I can't recieve unique DARK sword how I can get DARK sword? Please tell me
Its not easy to get dark items looking for dark sword it is very hard to get takes years but all depends on luck it can be found by draw and dark dungeon
Hey Manu how are you today, any new developments?
lazyboi
Hey Manu how are you today, any new developments?
Nno these days no development even not playing I am too much bored now
manu
Nno these days no development even not playing I am too much bored now
Ohh I see... nothing much either on my side 😑. Anyway did you get 30 soul gifts today? There is a notification of soul gifts on my phone but there's nothing on my inbox when I check. I'm hoping it will still come today or again it's a fail.
lazyboi
Ohh I see... nothing much either on my side 😑. Anyway did you get 30 soul gifts today? There is a no...
Yes I also seen message of soul gift I have seen but when I opened ther nothing in inbox I think it's a bug
You think so? Well it's a bug on their side cause the souls are supposed to be sent after the notification. Or maybe someone forgot to send it altogether 😄. Jeez..