Hi guys I am back again

With new account you guy's remember me night guest old player again after 1 year😁😁
Where are you guys gone
Lazyboi Noor and bearzone
manu
Where are you guys gone Lazyboi Noor and bearzone
Oh hello there Manu. Nice to see you. I thought you were someone else.
I don't see bearzone lately. I think he had finished the game so he doesn't post much. Noor appeared maybe last week on someone else's post. After that nothing.
So how are you?
lazyboi
Oh hello there Manu. Nice to see you. I thought you were someone else. I don't see bearzone lately....
Tomorrow I remembered my old friende like u so I downloaded it again bearzone going good too much stats I have seen his post
manu
Tomorrow I remembered my old friende like u so I downloaded it again bearzone going good too much st...
Yes he's very strong now, even surpassed me in stats. He has 2 completed unique sets so he's very well equipped. Lucky for him πŸ˜„.
How about you, are you doing a startover or getting your last game?
lazyboi
Yes he's very strong now, even surpassed me in stats. He has 2 completed unique sets so he's very we...

Again I have started from new , but luck is always with me just my thoughts are of without patience recently got unique sword
You're right, you have retained your luck even to this day πŸ˜„. Maybe starting again is such a good thing and doesn't give you problems cause you get unique swords immediately in the game. Hope it continues well for you and finally complete a set.

Speaking of unique swords, last week I got a drop of inferno sword in dark mode. I got a drop of unique sword for the very first time of playing πŸ˜…. And now have 8 unique swords in my inventory. The skill of the inferno sword is not what I expected to get but nevertheless, it still is a good sword.
lazyboi
You're right, you have retained your luck even to this day πŸ˜„. Maybe starting again is such a good th...
Want to see all pictures of you inferno dark and lightining set pls πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ . Haha you always makes positive to another else any other game you play ?
manu
Want to see all pictures of you inferno dark and lightining set pls πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ . Haha you always makes posit...
I'm still using the old phone that causes me to have problems in posting. But in a few weeks maybe I can buy a new one so I could do as you request. And also the battery is getting empty much faster so I think it's time to upgrade after 4 years. For now, I can only do this. Don't worry Manu you will see.
I play mainly on PC after this. If you know the game Assasins creed, Battlefield, and some old games like command & conquer series or Company of heroes, it helps kill time and boredom after watching videos online.