I am offline because of no soul reward but now it fixed but souls gifts are now weekly only Wednesday 😒

Recently got lightining sword and ring sword needs stats improvement
Very good items, you can still get anything with your luck bro even with fewer gifts 😅. But is it true, what you're saying about gifts?
lazyboi
Very good items, you can still get anything with you're luck bro even with fewer gifts 😅. But is it ...
I want to say that inbox soul gift are only available ones a week I am getting it on Wednesday only . Inbox is empty on Saturday ☚ī¸.
lazyboi
Very good items, you can still get anything with you're luck bro even with fewer gifts 😅. But is it ...

This time I will must complete a set 🙃🙃 . in second time change I got some useful options
manu
This time I will must complete a set 🙃🙃 . in second time change I got some useful options
Agreed.. you must complete a set this time 👍.
That reset is excellent, you got a very good stat for a sword in a while.
Keep that as you hunt for more items of that type. Goodluck bro.
I think it was a glitch on previous Saturday because today I. Got 30 soul gift
manu
I think it was a glitch on previous Saturday because today I. Got 30 soul gift
I got 30 souls too. Maybe someone at Nanoo just forgot to issue souls last time 😄. Just hope for the best, especially this coming new year and hope it continues.
lazyboi
I got 30 souls too. Maybe someone at Nanoo just forgot to issue souls last time 😄. Just hope for the...
Looks like a big gift will come