Lazyboi I need your help

Today new item I got just helm and armour left in full set should I change options or to draw
With that stat you can do with it, you are good to go. It's better if you can draw and get new pieces of the set so you can finally complete one.

Why I said this is because there is only 2 junk stats resistance in the amulet so it's fine if you don't reset for now. I will be happy with what you got now 👍

HAPPY NEW YEAR! bro 🎉 🙌🍺
lazyboi
With that stat you can do with it, you are good to go. It's better if you can draw and get new piece...
Same to you bro 🍻🍺
Found good options but no blue color options but it is also good for now I will try again after reaching inferno mode
A glitch happening not able to upload it i click the photo but the game offs and start again
manu
A glitch happening not able to upload it i click the photo but the game offs and start again
Try again later. There might be some problem from Nanoo or the connection is weak.
lazyboi
Try again later. There might be some problem from Nanoo or the connection is weak.
No still same 😒😒 always something happens to mee
😅 is that so... I also don't see anybody else with a pic so it might be a glitch from Nanoo. Don't worry, this problem maybe corrected after a day or 2.
lazyboi
😅 is that so... I also don't see anybody else with a pic so it might be a glitch from Nanoo. Don't w...
I think so , I am still waiting for a Big surprise from nanoo what do you think about what surprise will come I think we only get 100 souls
Hopefully we will get something this year. It's possible that we get 100 souls in coupon codes. It's often the gifts we get from Nanoo every year. The question here is "when will it be".