Luck is now worst 😭😭

Not a single unique after burning up approximately 500 stamina in inferno mode let's see the draw done after 1 week. Soul collection is also now Hard add s not working only 1 add a day . I click but nothing response video not starts and don't show a single reason
No unique items in the draw πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
The adds don't always work. Last 3 to 4 days ago, I can only get 1 adds per day like seems the adds stopped. But now it's ok. I think we have different times when adds don't work and not at the same time. At least it's a good thing we can still get free gifts.

Unique drops don't always drop you know πŸ˜„. Well if you are using unlimited stamina, be sure to play one round only for more success.
lazyboi
The adds don't always work. Last 3 to 4 days ago, I can only get 1 adds per day like seems the adds ...
Hey I didn't buy 24h stamina I only use normal' stamina 20 morning 20 noon 20 midnight. Only use souls for potion draw and reset options and transfer upgrade your know 1 thing I have drawn only 4 Times in whole game and I got unique in every of them this was my 5 draw but no unique . It's strange but it's true' that only have done 5 hundred soul draw others are 10 soul draw which were done in night mare mode
Hey bro upgrading dragon is good thing or wastage of stone's
manu
Hey bro upgrading dragon is good thing or wastage of stone's
Upgrading the dragon is not a waste of stones until level 39. It's useful cause the damage increases based on your level and stats. Unfortunately, reaching level 40 will be hard cause it requires so much powerstones and it's not woth it because of the high costs. This is just what I thought.
lazyboi
Upgrading the dragon is not a waste of stones until level 39. It's useful cause the damage increases...
I have stopped it at 11 lv because I require stone's for upgrading if use them I willl not able to upgrade
manu
I have stopped it at 11 lv because I require stone's for upgrading if use them I willl not able to u...
As time goes by and playing continuously, you will collect more stones for the dragon. At first I hesitated because of upgrades like you said but decided to do it to know how much I can do until I can't. If you don't want to level-up the dragon, it's ok. I just thought any help from the dragon and allies is much better than none.
Today's draw is also waste totally
manu
Today's draw is also waste totally
You got 4 straight draws with a unique. Maybe your luck is resting for the time being πŸ˜…. Keep saving souls bro. Meanwhile my problem is about gold for now. I have lots of stones but can't use them all because of high cost of upgrade. I'm using about 50m gold in an upgrade for all items. How about you?