Blutregen
Don't care didn't ask
Lol... you most be really bad in this right dude??๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ–•
lazyboi
Good job mate ๐Ÿ‘
Thx bro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š
YOUR BOSS
Bro see my rank 4th name _your boss
๐Ÿ˜… of course, I know you're the 4th ranked. I just wanted you to tell me if there's a possible way to me to get unlimited souls to finally be able to complete any of the unique sets
Meliodas
๐Ÿ˜… of course, I know you're the 4th ranked. I just wanted you to tell me if there's a possible way to...
There is no possible way to get unlimited souls in normal playing but you can become strong enough to be in the top 100 if you are using your souls properly. Just buy 24 hours unlimited stamina often to increase resources and at the same time get better chances of unique drops with more rounds to play. You can complete a unique set like Bearzone in which he got all pieces of inferno set on drops. And that is a fact.
lazyboi
There is no possible way to get unlimited souls in normal playing but you can become strong enough t...
Thank you so much bro, that's a great advice that I most practice๐Ÿ‘... I was talking about unlimited souls because I know there's an hacked version of the app where you count with a very high number of souls and gold since the very beginning of the game...
I just didn't try it because I'm scared to lose my current progress.
Meliodas
Thank you so much bro, that's a great advice that I most practice๐Ÿ‘... I was talking about unlimited...
Glad you didn't tried a hacked version cause you will lose more than your progress.
I pity those who used that because all they have are fake achievements and fake hapiness knowing they only got there because of cheating.
True happiness can only be achieved without cheating and have more weight than a rank you don't deserve.
lazyboi
Glad you didn't tried a hacked version cause you will lose more than your progress. I pity those wh...
Well said... feels amazing each time you get a unique equipment knowing that you played hard๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘