Lost money

I buy starter pack and dont get anything. Help
Contact Nanoo for problems in the game and issues in purchasing items right away. The sooner the better. Use the support feature found in the in-game settings
lazyboi
Contact Nanoo for problems in the game and issues in purchasing items right away. The sooner the bet...
I done. Tais
lazyboi
Contact Nanoo for problems in the game and issues in purchasing items right away. The sooner the bet...
Hey lazyboi....... Do you remember me?..... I am znmsmska....... After a long time playing this game...... I lost my previos account😭😭😭😭😭... So staring it agaiπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
CHAMP
Hey lazyboi....... Do you remember me?..... I am znmsmska....... After a long time playing this ga...
Yeah I remember you, your previous account have excellent items. How did you lost it?
Well anyway, you can get those items back, just think of this as a new challenge and maybe it's even better this time. Goodluck πŸ‘
CHAMP
Hey lazyboi....... Do you remember me?..... I am znmsmska....... After a long time playing this ga...

Technical issuesπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.... And this is what I got here
CHAMP
Technical issuesπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„.... And this is what I got here
I understand. Lot of people I know have problems that has something to do with character loads. I hope it's not the case.