Help please 😭😭

How to get 3 star in ancient forest levels please tell please
Man, just play some of the passed level you got and safe mony, them upgrade your warrior and voilà...👍
N Try without using health potions !!
Kartik
N Try without using health potions !!
Hey man how are you?
lazyboi
Hey man how are you?
Jigen !! My brother , I'm actually searching. You n especially Thanatos !! I see he missed me... So I hv to come 😄😉
Kartik
Jigen !! My brother , I'm actually searching. You n especially Thanatos !! I see he missed me... So...
Haha maybe so. Thanatos was asking you something for the longest time. At least visit here once in a while bro
خیلی خوب بود🐆🐆🐆🐆❤❤❤🖐🖐🖐🍒🍒🍒
lazyboi
Haha maybe so. Thanatos was asking you something for the longest time. At least visit here once in a...
This is 2 Nd time . I install game again. In old posts I saw he defeated me in arena !!
Kartik
This is 2 Nd time . I install game again. In old posts I saw he defeated me in arena !!
Hahaha is that really you whom he defeated or a bot? 😅
He said that he won like you're not yourself like seems it was easy defeating you. He had a screenshot showing the result of the battle and I'm suprised with it.
lazyboi
Hahaha is that really you whom he defeated or a bot? 😅 He said that he won like you're not yourself...
Obviously bot !
I was done with playing in between Feb. Again celebration of my defeat was held at 10 Apr 2020 I guess. How was that possible? After installation again , start reading about you n Thanatos , sohan , cuervo . How is nowadays , etc etc.....
Fact about arena is , whether I will active or not you'll always battle with bot. Always ! It's true he defeated me. So I bit happy / jealous about it both :-):-)
Well , that's why I came again to reply Thanatos . But I guess he's not here now ( Of course want to win if possible...:-))