UNIQUE DRAW !

After a long time !! ( N 1st time also).... :-):-)
Haha that's great! Quality items in a draw
Show the sword 😁
lazyboi
Haha that's great! Quality items in a draw Show the sword 😁

Yes . But skills nothing great...
Kartik
Yes . But skills nothing great...
πŸ˜… yeah you're right. The sword is costly if you decides a skill change. Haha just like the inferno sword I got from drops. Not entirely happy because of the skill

Certainly a drop but not an exciting skill aquisition πŸ˜„
lazyboi
Certainly a drop but not an exciting skill aquisition πŸ˜„
Wowww... man at least you got it... it's been years I'm trying to get the inferno sword buy the only one I obtained in the whole time I've been playing it's the electric oneπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
I have all the other pieces of the inferno set

Exactly !
Bloddy kiss and infinity sheild are among my favourite !!
Talking about inferno , I got this one in previous week ...:-)
Kartik
Exactly ! Bloddy kiss and infinity sheild are among my favourite !! Talking about inferno , I got...

Oh I'm getting one myself you know πŸ˜„. Majority of uniques I get armors like this one which is either kept or combined.
It's hard to find exactly the inferno sword that I lost. Maybe it will not appear again once it's gone in your inventory.
lazyboi
Oh I'm getting one myself you know πŸ˜„. Majority of uniques I get armors like this one which is either...
So much are going to appear. How much one will collect ? Well, in mood of changing options for sword n helm. I want to go further in dark dungeon but stuck at lv.82 ! I'm currently completing infinity tower n dark dungeon. Rest is arena. Which will not so exciting ( you know about unfair players) ...
N ,About you???
Meliodas
Wowww... man at least you got it... it's been years I'm trying to get the inferno sword buy the only...

Meliodas do you have the complete set of Lightning? Cause I have used the whole set for years and still using it from time to time.
Actually I have 2 inferno swords in my possession now. I got 3 of those all in all, 2 from the shop and 1 from drops. This first one was lost to combine (didn't know it was good back then 😭) so I lost it. Full of regrets. Same with you.. I waited 2 years till I got one so hope is definitely not lost. It will come to you for sure.