Inferno

I am in inferno in forgotten forest but yet not got any unique item 😒😒

You need a lot of playing time and lots of patience in inferno mode before you can get one. Unique item drop is so rare but is really possible if you play harder. It is true like the one I got up here and the inferno helm I just posted earlier.
Can i get items in played stage in inferno
Bihari don
Can i get items in played stage in inferno
Yes that's the trick. Just play any stage again and again that your character can handle without using life potion. The recommended level is the final boss level of each stage (1-10, 2-10, 3-10 -> 10-10) so you can get more item drops per round.
And also it's best to use use the unlimited stamina in the shop so you can play longer and accumulate more resources.
Just to remind you, this is just a tip to help you in a way to get unique items faster than before. It's not a guarantee that you will get one in an instant if you did this, that's why it's important that you must have patience and your level of hopes in check. It really takes TIME 😑

Goodluck!
Inferno+

Inferno mode can actually gives better resources than anything else. As far as I know. Even I was also not aware about it. Later lazyboi share about it to me and sohan years before .

However I didn't got inferno sword yet (through drops ) . What I got from past few days is this....🤣
😰 I've never seen so much failed acquisition before this. I think you should clear some space or more from your inventory bro because this "your inventory is full" messages is telling something. Maybe 5 or 6 slots free in each tab may stop this error from appearing and always sell trash items immediately after each round.
lazyboi
😰 I've never seen so much failed acquisition before this. I think you should clear some space or mor...
Yes !!!

Actually I forgot about inventory while playing with 24hr stamina. Long after I got about sword slot in inventory full......😂
Kartik
Yes !!! Actually I forgot about inventory while playing with 24hr stamina. Long after I got about...
I didn't get any unique item from inferno