These guys are a little good

I have been getting these type of guys every day btw.
That's exactly happens with everyone here !!

Player like us....
Kartik
That's exactly happens with everyone here !! Player like us....

Yeah they are mostly mod apk users but the rest are actual players that grind the game.
xxHunterxx
Yeah they are mostly mod apk users but the rest are actual players that grind the game.
Your experience with those who have inferno set with inferno wings???

For me , too smart to won ! Winning chances 2/10 (even having similar stats)
Kartik
Your experience with those who have inferno set with inferno wings??? For me , too smart ...
It's mainly because of the life regen that makes a difference in matches that's why every set must have their own wings to level the playing field. The game developer should have made the wings effect applicable to all unique sets, as to not handicap the non inferno users with same stats until all sets have their own wings.
Am I right my friend 😅
lazyboi
It's mainly because of the life regen that makes a difference in matches that's why every set must h...
Yahh maybe....

But is that for me ?? ðŸĪŠ
Kartik
Yahh maybe.... But is that for me ?? ðŸĪŠ
Huh 😕? I did reply to you.
Are you still the same person we know from India with Sohan (SR)? Or somebody else using the same name Kartik?

If not... then I'm sorry for speaking to you.
Kartik
How would I know that ' same person ' by the way ?? That the same person knows nothing about you...
Good grief.. okay sorry. I thought you were someone I know who likes to have conversations like the old times here in the forum who shares his opinions and greets like friends do. All replies to me is just questions which is puzzling to be honest.
I didn't know what happened that's why I asked if you are still him or just using his account. Jeezz.. it's just not that serious.
lazyboi
Good grief.. okay sorry. I thought you were someone I know who likes to have conversations like the ...

Now , what you think ?? 😁
Kartik
Now , what you think ?? 😁
I see... so that's you for real 😅. That's great bro. And you are using the Blizzard set and not the Dark set for a change?
I didn't know you have another complete set.