inferno weapon

Does it drop here? I think it's time to get a better weapon because I don't have so many stones to upgrade my weapon now I'm using
In inferno mode, yes you can get a drop of inferno sword but you have to be so lucky and patient because it's very rare

Here is a picture of a drop of inferno sword.
lazyboi
In inferno mode, yes you can get a drop of inferno sword but you have to be so lucky and patient bec...
Hey I am back u remember me jigen
Btw can't we have a discord group for dark sword
Hello jigen???
DARK SR
Hello jigen???
Oh wow Sohan you're back 😅. Well I never thought I'd see you again after saying goodbye. How are you these days?
Some people I new came back like Kartik who came weeks before you. Now he's busy at the moment. You know him don't you?
lazyboi
Oh wow Sohan you're back 😅. Well I never thought I'd see you again after saying goodbye. How are you...
Yeah i am good join my dis ord server it's easy to chat there
DARK SR
Yeah i am good join my dis ord server it's easy to chat there
How? I never used discord before so It will take some time 😑
lazyboi
How? I never used discord before so It will take some time 😑
I have sent a link above copy and paste it in browser and download the discord app
It's easy.
lazyboi
In inferno mode, yes you can get a drop of inferno sword but you have to be so lucky and patient bec...
Thank you. After several day's playing, I got a unique item from inferno mode just now. However it's not a sword. Maybe I'll get a sword next time