QOL Suggestions & Feedback

Hey Nanoo,

Not sure if you guys read the forums but I have some general suggestions I'm sure anyone in the ranking list would agree with. First I wanna just say that I love the game. It's super addictive and fun! I remember I used to always see and play against Yafofnoob and Mi Jimmi in the beginning and more and more Koreans now.

Some of the most frustrating situations around team battles are inheriting a game that's for example: 5-11, and you recognize the players on the other team as Top 25 players. What's even more frustrating is the fact that you can sometimes lose -2 for leaving immediately, but more often than not it's -4 for leaving an probable loss

There are honestly so many times where the bots are just so bad that I feel like if I were to 1v4, I'd have a significantly higher win rate.

There is also an issue with ragdoll collisions. Could we get the issue with rag dolls fixed? There have been so many times where collision with a dead body causes unpredictable and uncontrollable movement. There have been countless games where I'd be so close to perfect and that issue just details that completely

One last suggestion is a change around the friend party system. It's probably more of a feature request than an in game fix but the current system is too complicated. As a player, I want to just be able to jump into a game with my friends i.e. make parties open and joinable even when they're already in game. That or give us the option to spectate and join the next game if they're already too far in a game
Thanks for mentioning me, I know it's going to be a good game when I see you on the board also : )

it would be great if the friend system allowed you to click on a friend who's online and invite them to a game. Zombs Royale has a great friend system. To be honest, this system doesn't even work. You still have to send them a message outside of the game giving them the code. That's the way we did it in the past before there was even a friend system. So unless I missing something I don't even see the benefit right now to the existing system. I agree with your other stuff about the rag dolls getting in the way etc but I would be most happy to see an invite system set up for the friends system.

Thank you for your feedback. We'll look over the things you mentioned and try to improve the parts that are possible.

NANOO GAMES
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look over the things you mentioned and try to improve the parts t...
This game has many Korean people playing but there is a bad Korean name
NANOO GAMES
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look over the things you mentioned and try to improve the parts t...
Awesome! :)
Glad to see you guys watch the forums!
Yafonoob
Thanks for mentioning me, I know it's going to be a good game when I see you on the board also : ) ...
Yeah the zombs Royale example is solid, wonder if an HTML client is in the roadmap