Report Zackyyy / Zacky

If your a active member on the FPS.IO forums then u should know Zacky. All he does is spam the most random bs on the forum,( if I can find the image their is a post he made on one of my old post and he seemed oddly pissed at something and told me to kill myself),he also falsely reported my friend a few weeks ago which is the reason he quit the game, he took the forum down really quick but my friend might have a screenshot.

Edit: found the harassment post really quickly lol

Your complaint has been noted. Thank you.

NANOO GAMES
Whoa! Is this for real? If yes, I will be happy..
I tried to be very nice to Zacky. I figured he was a little kid having a bad day or something, but now I think he's either a total troll or has a mental problem. Lol I have been the bring of his trades many times. Hah hah hah.

As much as I dislike the way #Zacky acts, I don't know if that's worthy of "banning" him from the game.

I do think that there is plenty of cause to mute him from the forum though, a lot of kids play on here and he doesn't mind leaving posts filled with the word F$#CK written a couple 100 times. I do believe he can be a driving force behind ruining the forums for everyone.
Yafonoob
I tried to be very nice to Zacky. I figured he was a little kid having a bad day or something, but n...
I don’t really want him fully banned but he should be removed from the forums
NANOO GAMES
He’s back under Zacky Bosss
Sixxors
He’s back under Zacky Bosss
Lol
He is the complete definition of cancer
Since when did his grammar improve wtf?
Xkysx
He is the complete definition of cancer
Hah hah hah