New game mode

I don’t know about you guys but I would like a new game mode from Nanoo. I was thinking a king of the hill or battle Royale like mode. Comment your ideas below
Hi Ignite. I'd be thrilled to see a last person standing battle, eight or more people go into the map and you only get one life.

Your king of the hill idea sounds like a lot of fun. On my YouTube channel I recently did a king of the hill challenge in FPS and a stay on top of the sign challenge. Perhaps if they did a king of the hill challenge the character could be a crewing points while they hold the position if they get knocked off their points stop. Great ideas :-)
Yafonoob
Hi Ignite. I'd be thrilled to see a last person standing battle, eight or more people go into the ma...
On the last person standing idea, what if it wasn't like the classic battle Royale where you collect weapons but instead you started of with your character of choice and leveled up every kill. And when you leveled up you upped your damage, speed and Max HP and shield
Ignite
On the last person standing idea, what if it wasn't like the classic battle Royale where you collect...
Great idea : )
I was thinking about a search and destroy mode like in call of duty, there’s a team of 4 and they need to find the enemy teams bomb before it self destructs

Thank you for the suggestions :)