Ninja/policeman

The mele weapon they both use seems to be bugged. After the first hit they don’t have to actually physically be close enugh to hit you, just somewhat close. It’s kind of annoying. Not the biggest issue ever, and I would understand this goin to the bottom of to do lists pertaining to the game lol. However, it has become EXTREMELY annoying since the ninja game out especially since he’s basically the policeman on roids with range.
It looks like it is not supposed to hit but the stats on the police says his range is 4m. I think it should be the same for ninja.
Speedy
It looks like it is not supposed to hit but the stats on the police says his range is 4m. I think it...
Right his range does say four, but how come it’s not that way UNTILL after you get the first hit?. It’s about the same thing for the ninja too it seems a bit bugged.

And if I’m complaining here, I’d also like to add that going into cover and avoiding the shot and explosion from the jet pack guy, doesn’t actually protect you half the time I have a feeling this is tied into the fact that you also can shoot through walls in certain head glitches. Omg heeding the physics just need to be worked out.
Gagester
Right his range does say four, but how come it’s not that way UNTILL after you get the first hit?. I...

We'll be looking into this as well. Thank you.